SECCO GEOTEXTILE 120
filtration, separation, drainage and reinforcement
SECCO GEOTEXTILE is made of 100% polyester and manufactured based on fibers cut using the mechanical needling method.
SECCO GEOTEXTILE is the extension of the life of structures and drainage systems. It is simplification of the construction technology. It protects against mixing of structural layers with the adjacent layer of the surface. It increases the stability of earthen structures under construction. It shortens turnaround time and reduces investment costs.
- General construction, utility roofs, green roofs, protection of drainages and insulations.
- Separation of lands for driveways, walkways and embankments.
- Protection of drainage systems and linear floor drains.
- Parking lots, maneuvering areas.
- Reinforcement and construction of: embankments, floodbanks, water reservoirs, ponds.
|roll in colorless foil||(roll) width 1,50 m x length 50 r.m. = 75 m2|
|Pieces per pallet||Pallet size|
|12 pcs.||120 cm x 80 cm|
0,6 mm (± 20%)
Static puncture (CBR):
0,28 kN (± 10%)
50 mm (± 10%)
MD: 1,6 kN/m CMD: 1,8 kN/m(± 10%)