SECCO TERMO 110
thermal insulation mat
Thermal insulation mat made of polyethylene, consisting of colorless PE foil and PE foil, covered with a metalized layer. The metalized surface is a screen reflecting heat rays by its entire surface.
- In the construction industry as the protection of construction materials from weather conditions.
- Thermal insulation of cargo spaces of any kind of means of transport.
- Thermal protection of fruits and vegetables.
- Thermal insulation of ships, sailboats and motorboats.
- Protection of car windows from the sun.
- Production of thermopackages.
|colorless foil||(roll) width 1,2 m x lentgh 50 r.m. = 60 m2|
|Pieces per pallet||Pallet size|
|8 pcs.||120 cm x 80 cm|
Store in original packages labeled by the manufacturer, in covered, dry, well-ventilated and sunlighted rooms, with the level and smooth surface, without protruding sharp objects and edges that could damage the product. The preferred temperature range: from +5°C to +30 °C (short-term deviations from the prescribed range are permissible, but not greater than ± 10 °C). Protect from moisture, as well as mechanical and chemical damage.
Height of bubble:
The breaking strength:
≥ 30 N / 100 mm
≥ 140 N/50mm
≥ 300 N/50mm