SECCO MIX, FIX, TAPE, BUTYL
tapes for membranes and foils
SECCO MIX is a two-layered reinforced tape, designed for the connection of roofing membranes and construction foils, as well as their connection with other materials, including wood, metal, concrete and plastics. It is characterized by very high strength of adhesion and endurance. It is manufactured on the basis of acrylic dispersion.
SECCO FIX is a one-sided reinforced construction tape, designed for gluing the foil with other surfaces and to repair damages. It is manufactured on the basis of acrylic dispersion, reinforced by polyester fiber.
SECCO TAPE is a one-sided construction tape on the basis of polypropylene nonwoven fabric, which ensures the vapor permeability of glued surfaces. It is used to glue and repair foils, and is particularly recommended for high vapor permeable foils. It is resistant to weather conditions.
SECCO BUTYL is a specialist two-sided tape, waterproof, adhesive, on the basis of butyl. It is used for gluing roofing foils, vapor barrier foils, foundation foils, as well as other materials. It is resistant to weather conditions.
- For gluing layers of polypropylene and polyethylene foils.
- For connecting foils with other materials.
- For gluing and repairing foils.
- For connecting foils with the elements made of plastic, concrete and wood.
- For gluing foils.
- For repairing damages in foils based on polypropylene.
- For gluing roofing, vapor barrier and foundation foils.
- For sealing the connection of foils and other materials.
- For gluing other materials, such as plastics, concrete and metal.
|Package||Pieces per pallet||Pallet size|
|box||MIX – 720 pcs.||120 cm x 80 cm|
|box||FIX – 840 pcs.||120 cm x 80 cm|
|box||TAPE – 576 pcs.||120 cm x 80 cm|
|box||BUTYL – 600 pcs.||120 cm x 80 cm|
white – MIX
white – FIX
graz – TAPE
black – BUTYL
0,24 mm – MIX
0,29 mm – FIX
0,53 mm – TAPE
1,2 mm – BUTYL
from +10°C – MIX
from + 5°C – FIX
from +10°C to +30°C – TAPE
from +5°C to +40°C – BUTYL
from -20°C to +80°C – MIX
from – 40°C to +100°C – FIX
from -30°C to +90°C – TAPE
from -30°C to +70°C – BUTYL