SECCO VAPOR BARRIER FOIL
Vapor barrier foil SECCO is a yellow foil made based on polyethylene, designed for the execution of a layer for the adjustment of the permeation of water vapor in building structures. It efficiently protects underground parts of the building against moisture and adverse weather conditions. It contains no chalk fillers that weaken the properties of the foil.
- Vapor barrier insulation in structures of ceilings and roofs.
- Protection against damping of thermal and acoustic insulation in floor structures.
- Temporary protection of roof surfaces.
- Protection of facades of buildings and window frames during internal finishing works.
- Temporary portable protection of jobs, construction materials and temporary protection against weather conditions.
- Protection of water-resistant insulation made, for example, of bituminous waterproofing, foils and bituminous masses.
|roll width 1 m||(roll) width 2 m x length 50 r.m. = 100 m2|
|Pieces per pallet||Pallet size|
|80 rolls||120 cm x 80 cm|
Store rolls in horizontal position on a flat surface, protected from direct exposure to UV radiation, rain and snow. Do not place pallets on rolls during transport and storage. The material does not lose its properties when properly stored.
0,2 mm (± 40%)
Reaction to fire:
Distractive strength along and across:
≥ 40 N / ≥ 40 N
Elongation along and across:
≥ 150% / ≥ 150%
Tensile strength along and across:
≥ 8 Mpa / ≥ 6 Mpa